Terms & Conditions
These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- Currency is shown in pounds sterling (GBP).
- If your item is out of stock, we will contact you when we receive your order with a revised delivery date and will be happy to amend your order if the new delivery date is unsuitable for you.
- Payments made through our online shop are securely processed with Stripe.
- Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
- Occasionally, things do get lost or damaged in the post. If your parcel arrives damaged or doesn't show up, please let us know as soon as possible and we can send you a replacement. However, since we never knowingly ship damaged goods we may need your help to try and recover our costs from the courier wherever possible.
- For your own protection, you are strongly advised to obtain a proof of posting, or shipping certificate from a courier, when returning goods whatever the reason for the return. Goods which are returned to us but are lost in shipping remain your responsibility. A proof of posting will assist you in tracking any shipment which is reported as lost, damaged, mislaid or otherwise undelivered.
- Copyright in the design, images and photographs contained in the website is held by Clockwork Soldier Ltd.
You must notify Clockwork Soldier in writing or via our online Returns form within seven days of purchase if you wish to return or exchange an item. We encourage you to outline your reasons for doing so as this help us to improve our offering.
The goods must be returned in appropriate packaging and we recommend you use a ‘signed for’ delivery method and obtain proof of postage. Do not destroy or dispose of any product, even if it is faulty, before arrangements have been discussed with us.
We will process a refund of your order payment within 30 days.
Clockwork Soldier Returns, c/o Tidal Fulfilment, Upper Brockington, Bredenbury, Bromyard, Herefordshire, HR7 4TH